Friday, June 16, 2017

Finished with my first research paper (Start up, of course)

June 16, 2017

Fourth week of research and I'm glad to say I'm done with my startup project! It's honestly been a while since I've written a paper like this, so it was good for me to get back into writing. This has been such a good learning experience, since I've gotten to dabble with python, Latex and technical writing. I'm sure I could've done better if I had done more technical writing before this, but still a good starting point. There's definitely more I could learn and I hope the feedback I get will better my writing skills! Finally, getting back to real research! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finished Acoustic Chamber!

June 30, 2017 The acoustic chamber is finished! Took this week to drill the final holes for the wires that had to go into the chamber. We ...